Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Be Jolly

(Sigh, the problem with scheduling posts during the holiday is that sometimes I forget to put the photo up!!!)

This is just another card I didn't want to share until now. Ah, Christmas surprises. :)

Can you spot my favorite little swirl? ;-) I love it -- it's from Seasons of Love - Tags. The star and sentiment are from Seasons of Love as well. It's one of my go-to sets (if not just for the swirl...hah).

I stamped and embossed the star in white. I used my craft knife to pop out the star points and reveal just a touch of red underneath. Lots of fun :)

Stamps: (Seasons of Love - Tags) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy) PTI
Ink: (Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate) PTI, Versamark
Other: Corner Rounder, (Ribbon) PTI, (Embossing Powder) Ranger

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this Belinda - LOVE how you popped up the star points!!! It's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda this is a cool card! The way you popped the star is so clever! I think that set is a go-to set as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I really like that set and love the touch of red under the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red under the star really makes the card! nice!

    ReplyDelete