Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bitty Blessings

Ack, I'm a horrible blogger sometimes. I knew I wasn't going to have much time this week but I totally forgot to schedule my posts last weekend!

Hope everyone's having a grand weekend. The hubs has been out of town and I, being the total hypocrite that I am, have been eating Pittsburgh fare all week (fried sandwiches, fries, yum yum). Cooking for one sucks. Just don't tattle on me or he won't want to eat his veggies (or my cooking) when he comes back!

Ok, anyways, Here's a quicky that I created awhile back for a friend that just had a baby. Want to guess the sex of the baby? ;-)

The hubs asked for a card and since we had to mail it, I kept things down to a minimum. I used thinner ribbon to slip it by Mr. Postman without any issues. I didn't hear any complaints that it required extra postage -- ignorance is bliss.

Hope R &B enjoyed the little card and are enjoying their second bundle of joy.



Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Coloring Utensils: Copics

11 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww. Cute. I love the little button face. I'm sure HER parents will love the card!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I'm amazed you managed to slip that knot past Mr. Postman. And that is the cutest baby girl? (taking a wild guess) card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest card ever!! That is such a cute little buggy and face peeking out from it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda this is DARLING!!!! and SHHHH your eating secret is safe with me.. considering I want to SNEAK back to the Thai restaurant AGAIN today for lunch! (I had it yesterday.. but it was DELISH!)so lets not tell either hubby! HA!
    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute Belinda! love the paper pieced carriage and little baby peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda, Love this. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete