Friday, December 18, 2009

Dream

Hope everyone's having a good Friday so far! I have one more day of work and then I'm off for the rest of the year. :)

Its no secret that I love silhouette images. I don't know what it is about them... so simple and yet so elegant! So of course I had to ink up this lovely set Dream Silhouettes from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

I decided that I'd only use part of the image and let the rest of it taper off (rather than putting the whole thing on). I think its a fun way to diversify your sets as well. :) Just a little different image depending on how you offset it!

Off to get some last minute Christmas gifts (which are slowly becoming new year's gifts) ready!



Stamps: (Dream Silhouettes) Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: (Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Tea Leaves) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Twill) Papertrey Ink, (Border Punch) Fiskars, (Corner Rounder) EK Success, (Pearls) Hero Arts

8 comments:

  1. What an elegant card! Love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The greens are very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Belinda! I just love the green!!

    Hope you enjoy your time off, I'm off until the new year, too. Feels awesome!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! I love the LO and the green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this a lot, great design and layout! Nice use of color alternating with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely. I really like silhouettes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love silhouettes, too. Just don't seem to reach for them enough.

    ReplyDelete