Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beware Beware

I love that it's starting to cool down! I'm a big fan of soups for dinner and I always associate soups with cooler weather.  I think we just had our last warm spurt so finally I can dig out the winter blankets and the sweater bin. I've never been a big fan of the winter but it's been such a HOT summer that I'm so excited to see some cooler air.


This is just a fun little Halloween card using Halloween Party from WMS. I stitched three lines with the sewing machine to serve as my spider web. After stitching them, I stamped my little spiders right over the lines. I thought it was a fun little effect.



Stamps: (Halloween Party, Very Vintage Labels 3) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Patterned Paper: PTI
Fibers: PTI
Accents: (Gems) Hero Arts
Tools: (border punch) Fiskars

19 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how you sewed the spider! Very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, this is such a cutie! I hate spiders, but love them on your card! As long as they stay on the card.... ;-$ hi hi!

    hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the spiders with the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!Love the saying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. winter is almost here and you like it? sigh... lol. fabby card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching is a perfect web for the spiders. Love the bold colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright yellow on this spooky fun card Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those spiders are so great! I love the color combination, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that sentiment. Looks fabulous here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very cute. love how you sewed the little thread on for the spider's web.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous...genius to stitch the lines and stamp OVER them! GREAT job--enjoy the cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a halloween person, but this card is very well done and I really like the stitching for your webs. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I love this. Brilliant way to use stitching and the spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ack!! I love this card..Love Love the stitching for the webs how CREATIVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the stitched spider webs are totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so creative Belinda! I love this card. The stitched lines, the spiders, the scallops facing up...awesome card.

    ReplyDelete