Monday, July 26, 2010

WMS August Preview Day 3 - Candy Bag

Welcome to another fun day of WMS previews! Today I am previewing Wanda's Pantry -- another fun set to package your Halloween goodies! :) Make sure to check Claire's blog for some fabulous eye candy and also be sure to check out the following ladies: Anya, Bonnie, Jennifer, Julia, Laurie, Lisa, Lynn, and Mona (our fabulous new DT member)!

I wanted to create a fun little Halloween bag that you could hang on your neighbor's door, a kid's school locker, or on an office door.  I love leaving little surprises for people so this set is just up my alley. This little bag is pretty simple to make so you could totally mass produce this!


I took the patterned paper folded it in half and then sewed along the edges.  The fun label has a bunch of different sentiments you can stamp inside. I picked the fun one related to candy but there's one for almost every fun thing you'd want to package up.

I've personally always felt that tootsie rolls are kinda regurgitated looking... so well, I stuffed the candy bag with some tootsie roll related candies. Trust me, just because I think they're regurgitated, doesn't mean I won't eat it. ;-)


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous DT for some more projects! Check out the following ladies for some fab projects: Anya, Bonnie, Claire, Jennifer, Julia, Laurie, Lisa, Lynn, and Mona (our fabulous new DT member)!

19 comments:

  1. Adorable, great idea for a little goodie bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a neat wee bag! perfect to sling on a door! fab idea Belinda!! Cute, cute cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may never think of tootie rolls the same again! HA! Love the stitching and what a fun way to hand out a treat. Fantastic job, Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea Belinda! Love the perfect little bag and so quick! I love tootsie rolls......this release is making me fat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet project Belinda - not sure what tootie rolls are but I think I get the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little treat bag Belinda! love the stitching and fun pom pom ribbon! Just the right size for little gobblins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this treat bag - and the color scheme is fabulous! What a great idea. thanks for sharing and inspiring us
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. eww - now I'll never look at a tootsie roll the same way! I love the bag and your color scheme. Any chances of sharing a template?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun gift, Belinda! This would be great for co-workers. Love the green pom-poms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, you think this looks like a fancy package from a gourmet candy store til you read the label! Mmm, regurgitated. haha :) Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun package. I love the green pompoms :) And I'm totally laughing at how "Regurgitated" is in a lovely script font! Hahahahaha! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and fun little bag! I love the papers and the ribbon with pom's, and that label is too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun! Love the pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet treat tote bag! The pom - poms are a great touch to such a cut project! Thanks for the awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable bag, though you've now put me off Tootsie Roll Pops, which I used to love (and handed out at Stamping Around!).

    Anyways, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute and fun little goodie bag!

    ReplyDelete