Monday, July 5, 2010

Thank You for your kindness

ETA: Be sure to check out my feature over at the Paper Crafts Connection blog!  Thanks Paper Crafts! They're also featuring my Heartfelt Thanks card as well. :)

Whoops, I think I forgot to share this! I had sent this to someone as a thanks for some blog candy and I was trying to make sure she got it first. And then I guess I never remembered to share!


The tree is paper pieced and I used one of the stamps in the set to emboss as well. When I created this, it was fall... so I was going for a fall look.


Hope everyone's having a great week!

12 comments:

  1. Absoltuely gorgeous, Belinda, I love the layout and embossing and the bow is beautiful.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Love the paper piecing and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun learning more about you this morning on the PC blog! This is a great card, love the colors in those patterned papers and your perfect bow with the button and twine detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, and I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, that is SO cute! I love the embossing and that little tree is adorable!

    Now.... WHAT convention in Monroeville? :) I'm so out of the loops, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that tree, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I wanted to stop by & say congrats on your GALLERY IDOL win! Awesome! And being featured today too? Icing on the cake! :) And thanks for stopping by my little blog- feels like a rockstar came by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Such a great tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your style! Congrats winning Gallery Idol! :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I've got you added to my Google Reader so I'll be visiting often! Have a fabulous day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice colors and an all around pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, just love the tree! I've just been over and read your article too, well done!

    ReplyDelete