Thursday, July 29, 2010

Simple Halloween Treats

Hope everyone's having a grand week! I'm currently in Chicago -- ah, Chi-town! Love it! I miss the area so much but alas, sometimes we don't get what we want in life. ;-) We're definitely stopping by for some fabulously tasty Chicago dogs (yum yum yum) and deep dish!

I just wanted to share a quickie project using some of the fun tags from Midnight Feast. As I kid I remember this fabulously catchy rhyme that we'd chant:
Trick or Treat, 
smell my feet, 
give me something good to eat! 


So here's a fun treat:


I wanted some quick Halloween gifts -- perfect to make for kids. Not that I know any... but my hubs is pretty close sometimes. ;-) A stamp, a punch and a button later, we have a simple treat for anyone.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab week!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy Chicago! I'd love to visit there one day *sigh*
    Seriously sweet treat, Belinda! I much rather these to smelling feet LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Hope to run into you in Chicago tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. These are so adorable!
    I love this little project.
    Hope you're having a super fun time in Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! I love these Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and simple! I love the trick tag best of all

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum yum. i wonder where those worms went...i love the fresh fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute worm bags. Ha! I never thought I'd write that statement. :D

    I love and miss Chicago, especially stuffed pizza and blue bars. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete