Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tag, You're It!

It's my turn to host the Princess challenge! :) In case you're new to the blog-o, this is a fun group of girls who are all love to stamp, to be creative, and to blog about our adventures. We also take turns hosting challenges -- and this week is my turn.

My challenge is to "tag" it! Often times when I'm not feeling the craftiness, I make tags. This does two things - (1) It lets me use up my patterned paper stash and (2) It's a small space to work with so there's less to stress about.  Tags are great to have on hand for gifts or even to pop onto a card later when the moment is right!

So give it a try. They're quick, they're snazzy and they're guaranteed to make you smile!

I have a lot of thank you gifts to send and so I'm sharing a few of the tags I've started.


My first tag uses my fave butterfly stamp from Hero Arts.The sentiment comes from Verve. A lovely sentiment and probably my favorite one of all time.


The second one is simple and quick. Again, one of the nice things about tags... grab some of the small papers in your stash and see what happens! Used Very Vintage Labels 4 and Fancy Phrases from WMS.

Give it a try -- tag! You're it! No backsies!

(Ok, if you didn't get that last statement, you need to get out more and play with little kids or maybe I need to grow up)

13 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Belinda! I love all the little details you fit into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, FUN! Thanks, and I'll look forward to "tagging it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. Tags are fun to make. Your tags are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! Your tags are beautiful. Can't wait to make mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are beautiful! I love the papers you used! It is a great way to use up those left over little scraps of your favorites!
    'No Backsies' cracked me up! My husband and I were hanging with my 9 y.o. step-son over the weekend, and he kept doing 'punch buggy, yellow, No backsies'! And we were like, What? That's not how you play, you can't do that! Too funny how that kind of thing catches on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tags, so pretty! I totally know what no backsies means! Have you ever read Francis? The one with the tea set? Lots of no backsies there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belinda, these tags are fabulous. I especially love the colors and design of the 1st tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! They're both fabulous.

    You're right. Tags are such a great thing for using up scraps, trying a new technique, or just having a quick play!

    I can't wait to see the cards these tags end up beautifying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tags: thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're both lovely tags, but the butterfly on the 1st one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! I have been away on vacation and had limited internet availability and no crafting items with me at all! Can't wait to play along! Great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete