Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thanks To You

Wow, it's been a bit of time since I blogged... it's a week since my last post but 2 weeks since I actually blogged since most of these posts have been scheduled. I don't know about you guys, but any time after traveling, I just have a need to be a lazy lazy bum!

Couple of things -- definitely check out the new WMS Gallery! And Claire's even giving out a prize to one very lucky album owner! So go create an album in the gallery and upload your WMS creations!

I'll be in Chicago next week for CHA -- super excited! Hope to get to meet some of you guys in real life! In the meantime, WMS sneak peeks will start showing soon!

This is just a fun little diddly that I created with Victorian Frippery and Fancy Phrases. The lacey bg can be used in so many ways. I love that you can line it up 2 ways for 2 different looks just by flipping the stamp. The stamp is embossed with a clear embossing powder.

Hope you guys have a fabulous rest of the week! :)

14 comments:

  1. I love the lacy bg, and the soft colors are so pretty! I'm the same way...I've only blogged a couple of times since my vacation ended 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegent & Beautiful! I love it! I'll have to check out their stamps! Enjoy your downtime, and have fun at CHA! I wish I was going! Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and pretty card!
    I love it! Hope you have a super fun time a CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love stamping backgrounds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I just got my very first Waltzing Mouse stamps in the mail yestersday. I am so excited to use the. In fact I got both of the sets you used on this card. Love Clares designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How elegant, and pretty colours too! Hope you enjoy CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really lovely, Belinda. I love the ribbon and the button. Have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. A really elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how elegant this turned out. nice to have you back in the blog-o. missed my belinda-blog fix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're already at CHA. I hope you're having a fabulous time and that your feet don't hurt too much from all that walking!

    What a lovely card! You've been tempting me with all your great Waltzing Mouse cards. I now have a mental wish list!

    ReplyDelete