Sunday, July 11, 2010

Glad you're in MY corner!

I'm headed out of town again but I needed some thank you for your support cards. So I have a fun and quick little card for you today.

The sentiment comes from Rescue Remedies Additions from WMS. It's just a fun sentiment and a good way to say, thanks for being my friend, thanks for all the support, and thanks dude for being you -- all in one.  I added some buttons on the bottom for a little color variery -- I think I might swap the button/sentiment order next time but I think its still fun this way.

I've been loving the impression plates from PTI and I think I finally got a pretty clean sandwich (or maybe my little cuttlebug has finally loosened up a little). 

Hope you have a lovely week!

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the simplicity of this!! It is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a stunner! I really like the buttons, sentiment and well everything.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors. The design is so fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so crisp and clean Belinda! love the embossing and the fun colored buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belinda, this is fabulous! I love the color that you used. I have my shopping list for PTI ready for CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful!!! Love the colour that you used and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the embossing and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the buttons where they are. What does a "clean sandwich mean"? Love the colour combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simple design, the pretty ribbon and those coloured buttons really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Fabulous colors, too. I love the buttons that add just a little pop of extra color.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this Belinda! The buttons just pop!

    ReplyDelete