Wednesday, February 24, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Now that lovey dovey day and fatty tuesday is over, we can celebrate the Irish! :) It's almost March so I think I can start posting lovely green cards now! Not to mention, I'm sick of seeing white white white white white everywhere I look. BRING on the green!

This is a card using Celtic Heritage from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I really liked how this turn out... nice and simple. Haha. I'm such a simple girl at heart.

I think you'll start to see in some of my cards that I've really enjoyed popping out the base of the card and having my image sort inside (rather than cutting a square and popping it out). Gotta give my punches some loving!

I took the clover and stamped it with versamark then with my hybrid ink. This gave me time to emboss the clover with clear embossing powder. Although its not easy to tell in person or in the photo, I like my heat gun.

Not sure what else there is to say... I think it's pretty self explanatory. The card is mainly scraps. I don't think I really cut anything -- except to punch my square. The nice little thin strip above my ribbon is a piece leftover after punching a border. I like saving them for occasions like this. *Smile*

Hope everyone's having a good week. And may the snow end soon!

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Belinda! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Belinda. Love the peek a boo window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with the cut out Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the window cut-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda this is so CUTE!!! Love that little window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, Belinda! I love the little window cut out, that is too cute!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW'd I miss this???? this is a fab card Belinda! love the wee window!!

    ReplyDelete