Wednesday, February 17, 2010

enjoy relax live

This little card went to CHA. I'm sure it'll have lots of stories to tell. :) I'm hoping to be able to go to CHA Chicago -- anyone want to get me a ticket into the tradeshow? I'll love you forever! *Smile* I'll even provide housing (as long as you don't mind meeting my mom). Haha!

Again, this is a fun card using Furnishing Fun set from Schlosser Designs.Have I mentioned that I like stamping my own backgrounds? :) This is using the flower stamp for a fun bg. I love love love that image.

Did you notice the base? That's using the shelf from Furnishing Fun. Haha, I think that poor shelf is sick of just being a background set!

What's your favorite stamp to use for something it wasn't designed for?

10 comments:

  1. Belinda-Love the background on this card! It turned out so well! Everyone who stopped by the booth loved it! Thanks for sending it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and everything else! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Belinda, beautiful shade of blue!!! and the stamped background is neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a well traveled card.. lol :) The motif kind of reminds me of something 1950s atomic style. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love your stamped backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this. What great backgrounds you created, and I love the sentiment on dimensionals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple, yet so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice that your card went to CHA. No doubt it got lots of great comments.

    I love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the blues on this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the shades of blue on this- it's just wonderful Belinda!

    ReplyDelete