Thursday, February 25, 2010

Relax

Ok, the other thing I can't stop doing with Furnishing Fun set from Schlosser Designs is using a comb to create a wooden look. Just can't help it! Maybe I need to stamp a non-wood color chair and that'll break the habit! :)
Hope everyone's haveing a good week so far! And hope that snow finally clears out! Man, I feel like we've had snow every day this year! I love snow but I've had enough already to last me a lifetime!

Ok, onto cards! For this one, I cut out a little pear and put it on the chair. Just a perfect resting spot. :) I don't put my pears on chairs but in this house, it'd get sat on.

I scored three lines underneath the sentiment to help ground it a little. And I took a little scrap piece to punch a border on the bottom. :) Simple and fun!

6 comments:

  1. Love this simple card, fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made it wood grain with a comb! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love your combing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! i love that little pear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE Belinda...love the wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love the saying with the chair, it's just too cute :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete