Sunday, February 14, 2010

celebrate

Happy St. Valentine's Day! :) Sorry I've been so bad about blogging. The business trips have been tiring me out -- just ask the hubs. He doesn't seem to understand why I take a nap at 6pm - 8pm and still go to bed at like 11pm. Yeah, traveling is not all its cut out to be. ;-)

I just wanted to share a quicky with you. I actually had all these posts in draft mode but I never got around to typing the rest of the post so I never posted them. Le sigh.

Anyhoo, this is a fun card with Furnishing Fun set from Schlosser Designs. I used the shelf stamp for a shelf! Shocker of shockers! ;-) It was a fun and simple card to put together (all I have time for these days). Let me know if you have any questions!

Anyone have any fun plans for today? I plan on napping today. Hah.

6 comments:

  1. Great colors! It's such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color combo is awesome!!! I like how you folded the ribbon!! Hope you get some much needed rest, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, hope you got a good rest while at home. You're more than halfway done with all that fun though. Keep on swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun colors and the polka dots! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Hope you get to stay home and rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous. I love that shelf and the flowers.

    --->"Le Sigh"<---hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete