Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Happy Saturday! :) I "vacuumed" where I use vacuum lightly... I'm so not good at the cleaning...

Anyways, just taking a break from the cleaning to post this fun winter card. :) Can I just say that I LOVE these papers from My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection. :) Such fun colors! I know they sell fabric in this collection too... I may just have to get my hands on some! Sadly, I don't know of a good fabric store in Pittsburgh... I've been mostly buying online.

And it works so well with the fun snowman image from Snow Friends (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps). Isn't it adorable! I colored them with my copics and I added a little gray for the now. But I ended up covering a lot of it with some fun glitter.

I'm so behind on Xmas cards... really hoping to catch up on some of that during the Thanksgiving weekend... but I'm guessing as with all my perfect plans that it isn't going to happen.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)


Stamps: Snow Friends (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: White (PTI), (Colorful Christmas) My Mind's Eye
Ink: Noir Palette
Accessories: Buttons (Making Memories), Glitter (Making Memories), Copics, Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart)

7 comments:

  1. SO fun, Belinda! I love the bright colors, and your snow couple is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sell fabric too? Shut up!!! I have to find some! Love the cuteness of this card, I just want to squeeze it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright snowflakes. Just a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how fun your card is! The orange snowflakes with the buttons are really cute and I love the added touch of snow! The colors really pop and I too love those papers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfully bright and cheerful card.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete