Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful for Your Support

I'm pretty sure I haven't shown this yet. :) It's one of those weeks...

I ADORE this tree from Blessed By You. There's something so calming about willow trees. I remember as a kid, we had one in our neighborhood and we used to love to try to swing on its branches... never worked well though. :)

The swirl comes from Seasons of Love - Tags. It creates such a fun background don't you think? I only stamped the base to give my card a little grounding.

I added some gems to the tree (yes I know willows don't have fruit but in the stamping world, who cares?) They're red but I can't seem to get that to show in my pic.

Hope everyone's having a good week!


Stamps: (Seasons of Love - Tags, Blessed By You) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate) PTI
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) PTI
Accessories: Border Punch (Fiskars), Hemp, Button (PTI)

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE what you did with this Belinda!! A gorgeous card! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors for this wonderful tree Belinda - love the brads amoung the branches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the layout and the colors. Hope your week is going well too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful.

    I love weeping willow trees, so I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love willow trees too, but do not love the fallen leaves in the fall. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I look at a card of yours with red in it, I look for all three instances! :) Nice mix of colors!

    Stephanie
    stephagruss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love that tree! I have been trying to leave comments for days now, finally blogger likes me again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great stamp!! And I like the addition of the bling, bling goes well with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True, in the stamping world, anything can happen and usually does. And bling is a girl's best friend. I'm with IamDerby too, I have kept getting the spinning wheel of death on blogger every time I've tried to comment so I'm hopping like mad tonight to try to get to everyone while I can!

    ReplyDelete