Monday, November 9, 2009

Stamping Around PA Photos

This is totally a photo filled blog post. :) I just got back this weekend from Stamping Around PA. :) Highly recommend it if it ever comes into your neck of the woods. I finally got a chance to meet some great people that I've only known online and the location was just diving (I could just stay there forever). I'm just going to show people pics but there's some fun pics floating around of all the projects we made!

Korin is the owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and it was great to meet her finally! An absolute sweetie and just so much fun. We made a cute and simple card the first night using some SNSS stamps to form a fun Christmas tree -- adorable!!

Kathi was such a sweetheart. It's nice to finally put a face to the name. She taught us a fun class using wax resist... and I needed special lessons... somehow I never learned how to color with crayons. :-P By the end of the class,I had the whole box of crayons all for me!

Here we are with Becky (in perfect height order like some AT&T wireless commercial). She was such a hoot. We loved her class (she didn't even need to bribe us all with a free Autumn Abundance set from PTI and one of Lauren's templates! Although bribing does help... Thanks to PTI and Becky for the fun new stamp set!)

This is Wendy and Erin. I met Wendy on the PTI forum - but I definitely didn't realize we lived so close! Sometimes I think I assume everyone I "meet" in the forums lives far far away in some happy stamp land where deer sing & dance. Yeah....super special. Erin I knew through the MFT forum and it was great to finally meet her as well! Both of them are great stampers and I can't wait to crash their monthly stamping get togethers! :D It's not the last you've seen of me ladies!

My CMU gals! :) I'm so glad that these ladies joined in on the fun and hopefully these n00bs didn't feel too out of place!

Look Ma - I made a card! Ren-Yi was so proud so we had to document it! :) Wish I had the happy pic where she showed off her "buttons"! ;-)

Jenn was my "across the hall" neighbor freshman year in college... one of the first people I met in college. I can't even think of how many hours we spent in her room or vice versa. So thrilled that she came and that we got a chance to catch up. :)

And I have to give a BIG thanks to the hubster who drove me to and from Stamping Around! :) I think it would have been a much rougher driver without him there. And I know it wasn't easy for him... dealing with squealing girls, a car filled with crafty goodies and a wife who just can't stop chatting about stamps.

11 comments:

  1. Great photos Belinda!!! Looks like you had a great time. I love how a love of stamping turns into really cool friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! looks like a good time for sure! next stop ca right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh FAb pics Belinda TFS! would love to go to one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda sounds like a fun trip. I'm so sorry I missed it. Where was it? and more importantly when is the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip you had Belinda! I was so sorry to miss it - just a LITTLE too far away for me! thanks for sharing your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOT! YEAH BABY! Love the pics! Came home to all of my release work, so I am GETTING to posting mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun. How does one go about having one of these events? We need to have one of those in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belinda, I did not realize you were on the WM design team....how cool! I am looking forward to getting my stamps that I won at SA Philly! BTW, all your pictures look GREAT!!!!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  9. BELINDA!! I was looking at Beckys blog and said HEY that is a photo of OUR Belinda.. hee hee! and I was RIGHT! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!! My gosh what a BEAUTIFUL location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was GREAT to meet you! You were a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was such a delight to meet you face to face. You're a sweetie and I know that you'll conquer the crayons.

    Could you do me a big favor? Jenn won one of the stamp sets and I neglected her that it was important to clean off the StazOn. I would have cleaned all the sets, but they were raffled before I got around to it!

    I'm glad that Ren-yi and Jenn had fun too.

    Once again, I'm thrilled to have met you!

    ReplyDelete