Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank You Sew Much

I made this last night and I meant to finish it up more. Unfortunately, when I went to go snip my ribbon, my finger got in the way. In case you were wondering, those precision scissors can really cut into skin. It HURTS like no other when I type right now... not really great for someone who types a lot for work too. Not compared to most people's bad weeks but maybe Thanksgiving dinner will be made by the hubster if my finger continues to hurt. :D

So yeah, you're getting this. :) Played a little more with Sewing Box Hugs from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I decided that it'd look cute on a quilted background.

Given that I'm short on needles (darn my ability to break needles), I faux stitched.

And given my finger, I'm leaving supply list off for now. :)

11 comments:

  1. Belinda,
    This is so adorable. Love, Love, Love the quilt background I really need to order some of Claire's stamps. They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och that's wick for you Belinda, yep sometimes even the tiniest of cuts can really sting!! The card is just gorgeous tho' glad you got it done lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, you are funny but sorry about your finger....I love this and I wouldn't have guessed faux sewing - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious card! I love the quilting - the darling heart stamp, and I'm so sorry your finger dashed out in front of that car (oops, I mean scissor). Actually, I've done that! I can't be trusted with anything sharp - and go to great lengths to avoid using the exacto knife!

    I was fooled by your "faux stitching" - it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know how to fake it! (Wow, the hubby would disapprove! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The colors are fabulous and I love the coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE Belinda.. sorry about your finger.. hope it feels better.. hmmmm if it will get hubby to cook.. say it hurts til friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfectly wonderful card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete