Thursday, August 27, 2009

SNSS Blog Hop - Verse time!

Welcome to the last day of the SNSS blog hop! :) This month we're focusing on bible verses (and in case you didn't come here from Deedee's blog, be sure to check out the blog hop -- links on the side bar).

The nice thing about the SNSS stamps is that there's so many scripture sets to choose from (and they're using King James which I know is important to some people). I decided upon a verse from Thanksgiving Scripture. It's been a year to be super thankful about (as every year is). From a stamping perspective, it's been a year where I've met so many great ladies and had so many great opportunities! From a non-stamping perspective, I became a Mrs. and well, can't complain yet!

I picked my favorite verse from the set and decided that it would go so well with my new Early Bird paper out (along with that adorable little chipboard bird!!) The nice thing about the chipboard is that it's a sticker! So don't try to apply adhesive to the back... it won't stick (I tried...haha).

To bring out some of the patterned paper a little (also lightens the card and makes the white panel where the scripture is not seem so out of place), I added some white faux stitching with my gel pen and my handy paper piercer. Tied a little red ribbon (to balance the red in the bird tummy and the red music note). Remember, rule of three!

I love the cheerful colors of this and isn't it just a fun way to bring a smile to a friend? Hope everyone's having a great week!


The next step in the blog hop is the ever so talented Ceal!


Stamps: (Thanksgiving Scripture) Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: (Early Bird) Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Ink: (Ocean Tides) PTI
Accessories: (Early Bird Chipboard) Cosmo Cricket, Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Ribbon

20 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the bird singing praise! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scripture verse is pretty and your music notes with the bird are the perfect added touch!

    Very cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Belinda! I love how the bird is singing God's praises!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Belinda! That little bird is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super adorable card Belinda! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Belinda!! The bird and music notes are perfect for this verse :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. just adorable Belinda! love the chipboard and how it ties in so nicely with the verse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belinda, I love this card! It is so bright and cheerful. The little bird is just precious. Great job!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW = What a CUTE card. Love that Thanksgiving Scripture too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! The happy colors and that little bird just make it scream thankfulness! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful, joyful card!! The bird and those notes are so perfect with that verse, and I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, Belinda! Love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is sooo adorable, I luv the little chickie!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bird and his song. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a Tweet card, lol! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So well done, wonderful attention to all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Just love that birdie!

    ReplyDelete