Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday again! :)

I hope you guys are all having a good weekend! We're still cleaning here... my fam's gonna be here soon and well, the condo's only so big. Gotta remove some of the clutter (especially since my mom's bringing me a sewing machine!!!!)

Ok, one more birthday card! Can you ever have too many birthday cards? :-D This is for the TSG 17 challenge again -- just couldn't put down the Branching Out set!

I decided for this one to go with a more masculine approach. See, no ribbon or glitter! I was actually *this* close to putting glitter on it before I remembered that my hubs hates the glitter (and especially hates when it gets tracked into bed -- which is like every day, poor guy!). So for all the guys everywhere, I kept my "glimmer" to a minimum.


Stamps: (Branching Out) There She Goes, (Birthday Basics) PTI
Paper: (Enchanted Evening) PTI
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: (Silver Detail Embossing Powder) Ranger, Silver Jewelry Thread

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine card- I love the silver on the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design Belinda, Love the colors and the fiber :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's so clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sewing machine, I'm sure you'll have fun with that! Nice color choices, great guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy card Belinda!

    LOL, that glitter does get everywhere! Have fun with the sewing machine....mine only gets used on cards these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the CAS look of this card! Thank you so much for playing in the TSG Birthday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete