Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding Programs

So I know I said I wasn't going to be posting for awhile but I've been working on this for the past week so I thought it was worth sharing.

So here it is guys - my wedding program... My orignal intent was to stamp my programs but then I decided I'd try to see what I could create with some of the free digital kits avaliable on the world wide web. This is pretty simple and basically all I did was modify the colors to suit my wedding needs. I'm certainly happy to share the RGB values and this file if there's interest.

This is the front and the back of the program (click on the image for a larger view). It's sized to be 5.5 by 5.5. I'm showing this as it'll be printed (guess I could have chopped the images more). Starting from the pink is the front cover.


No, my parents are not named John and Jane Doe - I modified text so it wouldn't reveal personal information. Again, click on the image for a larger view.
My dear future hubby told me that dots were lame but I told him that it was my program and I'd do what I want. Isn't that just the beginning of a great relationship? :-D Ok, so I was a lot nicer in convincing him that dots were classic and yet oh, so trendy. I'm actually surprised that he complained about the dots and not the execessive amounts of girly colors...

Digital Elements: Eat Cake (from Paper Crafts WCMD 07, images copyright Papertrey Ink)
Font: Edwardian Script and Century Gothic

14 comments:

  1. Very nice Belinda! I'm glad you were able to sell the polka dots to him. Somehow they are classic and trendy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with dots? I love dots! These turned out SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!! I like the colors you ended up picking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dots and it is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and elegant......I love the dots too!

    Hope everything goes well for you and future hubby with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Beautiful.

    And you're right. Dots are classic and that pink is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dots! Your programs are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I think they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and very elegant. Have a wonderful, magical day :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow oh wow just wonderful Belinda and I just love all the dots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dots are wonderful on your programs!
    I'm looking forward to seeing some wedding photos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Mrs. Your programs turned out very well.

    ReplyDelete