Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm back!

After a lovely long break, I'm back to the real world. I have some lovely pics to share. Since I haven't had a chance to fully unpack, I'll be sharing some photos of my honeymoon trip this week. :-) I can't wait to see my wedding photos so I can share those with you all as well.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share an image of my place cards. This is the template that I used to create my place cards. Once cut out, I folded these puppies in half and had a simple place card for guests that was simple and matched my wedding programs.

Digital Elements: Eat Cake (from Paper Crafts WCMD 07, images copyright Papertrey Ink)
Font: Edwardian Script and Century Gothic

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope your wedding and honeymoon were FABulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    All my best wishes for a long and loving life together filled with much health, happiness, and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, hope your wedding and honeymoon were fabulous. Can't wait to see pics :):)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and congratulations! can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back I an just returning from vacation and a wedding so i understand!

    ReplyDelete