Sunday, February 27, 2011

WMS March Preview - Day 2

Welcome to the second day of the Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release previews! The DT and I will be sharing projects over the next several days featuring FIVE new stamp sets that will be available for purchase at the Waltzingmouse online store starting Tuesday, March 1.  

Today we're all featuring Vintage Labels 18 - which corresponds with the Spellbinders Labels 18. Be sure to check out ClaireAnyaBonnieJenniferJuliaLaurieLynnMonaSandie, and Sarah who all have fabulous projects to share with you! 


I don't own the labels 18 dies yet so I just slowly cut it out. It's really not too hard.
And I'm not a patient cutter.

Some simple ribbon and a sentiment and you have a lovely card.

For this one,  I decided to mask the frame.
I stamped the frame, created a mask and then stamped the flowers.

Added some simple buttons and a few scraps and what a lovely Christmas card.

There's glitter on the red strip of paper as well but its definitely not showing up in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by!


(Supply list to come later)

27 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, love that label shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get this set of nesties and the label stamps are a must. I love both cards you've made - so different, so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do simplicity at its best and these are no exception.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...both of your cards are stunning. Love the soft colors in your Mum card. Just right to convey those feelings we have for our mothers.

    And what a brilliant idea to mask off the labels image for your sentiment nestling it within your poinsettia. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! I just love their stamps, and the wonders that you work with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards, Belinda! I love how you masked the frame on the poinsettia card, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful and beautiful CAS designs Belinda! Both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Belinda! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these Belinda! Beautiful CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them both and admire your respect for negative space ;-))

    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous simplicity, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty CAS cards Belinda! Love the pop of color with the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Belinda ;)
    Love your lable masking especially! It reminds me that I need to make a start on my Christmas cards. Just making one or two now and then throughout the year makes it much less of a chore come Novemember and December!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both beautiful, Belinda! Love the label and the poinsettia looks like an amazing stamp set for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, Belinda! Love the clean look of your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards Belinda! I especially love the butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Belinda,
    these cards are really pretty. Love how you masked the label in the second card and the design of the first one :-)
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're both beautiful! The masking on the second one blows my mind! :) that poinsettia stamp is also really hot. how do you have me thinking about Christmas already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belinda these are dreamy!! especially love the masking on the second, that works so well!!! Thank you so much!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belinda these are both LOVELY!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so soft and pretty! Great, simple cards, B!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty cards! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow. Great cards and all with a twist. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute cards - great ideas on getting those label 18s as your focal point!

    ReplyDelete