Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from your Secret Admier

Happy Valentine's Day!

Everyone should hug your sweetie a little tighter today.
Except me...

My sweetie made me sicker.
Before I just had the sniffles. And now, I have a sore throat. Boo.
I spent the weekend consuming lots of cough drops.
Luckily, with my coupon-ing skills, the whole bag we consumed only cost a quarter.

Speaking of coupon skills, I snagged a bag of truffles for $1.
That was our V-day treat.
Although we consumed most of them before Valentine's Day...
Piggies we are.

So I just have a simple little lovey dovey card for you today. Just a little something to slip into someone's mailbox. :) Yes, I know, I'm obsessed with window cards. Sue me. This one was created with a little circle punch.

I promise we'll have some non-window projects soon.
In fact, I'm finishing up some touches on a layout I worked on this past weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day, filled with lots of chocolate and love. :)



Stamps: (Sweethearts) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock, ribbon: PTI
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Tools: (circle punch) EK Success, (corner rounder) We R Memory Keepers

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I'm loving you window cards! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're sick Belinda! hope the chocolate helped - LOL!!!

    what a fun window card - the sentiment looks super wrapped around it! Happy Valentine's DAY to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the little window! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Not such a nice gift to share! This card however is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Belinda. I'm sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. I've been fighting the flu all week as well, so I sympathize completely. Chocolate definitely helps! Hope you feel better soon.

    Hey, did you see that Benjamin Moore has named Vintage Wine as their color of the year? Vintage Wine is a deep smokey purple with an undertone of chocolate. So here comes the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better soon! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you - get well soon. it's no fun being sick. i love your lil wee window cards. i love how sweet the little wee color is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I love the window! Hope you feel better Belinda, if not, have more chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belinda this is DARLING!!! LOVE that circle window! Hope your feeling better!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so absolutely sweet and cute! It makes me want a secret admirer, except I'd want it to be my hubby! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little peek a boo heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pink and red together and that sweet tied ribbon!! Hope you are feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah. Sorry to hear you were feeling poorly. I hope you're feeling better.

    The card is fabulous. I love window cards too.

    ReplyDelete