Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

So this week's Tuesday Trigger was a lovely green and white image. Since I've had Celtic Heritage from Waltzingmouse Stamps out, I decided I'd play along. :)

I stamped the swirls from Seasons of Love - Tags and then cut them out. I used dimensional adhesive to adhere them to the cardstock. I punched a border from cream (and I kinda wasn't even about it... which I didn't notice until it was too late - whoops).

I love this green and I'll be using it for my WMS blog hop post later this week! In case you didn't know, Waltzingmouse Stamps is hosting its second Customer Blog Hop on Wednesday March 17th... St. Patrick's Day! Of course, we have to celebrate that memorable Irish Holiday! Please visit the Waltzingmouse Blog for more information... and to pick up some free digis. You can use them to participate in the Blog Hop if you don't already own some yummy Waltzingmouse Stamps stamp sets! The links and chat will happen in our very own Waltzingmouse House Forum, so be sure to register ahead of time so you can play and/or enjoy the Blog Hop without delay.

17 comments:

  1. Hey Belinda! What a supah fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda I LOVE this.. Nicely done!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this crisp clean look! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Congrats on being a Tuesday Target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the elegant design of the card, it's stunning!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Love the clean lines and the graphic effect of the blocks. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Belinda! This rocks. I love those blocks of swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your design on this Belinda! a great Irish card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh. I like this! It's so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete