Saturday, April 11, 2009

St. Thomas Pictures

Hmm, so I've been away too long. The dear hubby woke me up this morning to go running and I barely made it up the hill before I made him stop. Blargh... so out of shape and definitely did not drink enough water... Oh wells... I'm now being waited on hand and foot since he feels bad. :-)

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some of our pics from St. Thomas. We stayed on St. Thomas for the majority of our trip. With a not so subtle comment from yours truly, the hotel upgraded us honeymooners to a very lovely ocean view. :-) It was absolutely lovely though!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a nice time and great weather :) We saw lots of iguanas in St. Thomas too... including one we called the "horny iguana" cause it kept trying to get it on with all the other ones. haha.

    Oak knows better than to wake me up on weekends unless absolutely necessary (though, it's because I am like an evil Carrie monster in the morning!) hehe. Brian will learn!! :) In the meantime, sounds like you're taking advantage of the perks! ;) ttys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! St. Thomas looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda your photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and St. Thomas was a stop.. it was one of my favorites!
    Looking forward to our PTI blog group!
    have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous place to honeymoon. Looks like you had a fantastic time, thanks for sharing your pictures :)
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have him well trained!

    ReplyDelete