Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps July Release - Day 1

Welcome to the first day of the Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release previews! The DT and I will be sharing projects over the next several days featuring EIGHT new stamp sets that will be available for purchase at the Waltzingmouse online store starting Friday, July 1. Today the DT is featuring Cameo to Go, Cameo Creations - Ovals, and Classic Frames.

It's also time to get your stampy groove on! :) Did you see the new Moxie Fab Challenge for Stamp It Week? What a fun challenge... and I know you all love your stamps as much as me! :) I'm entering both of these cards for it and I'm sure getting inky this week! 

You're So Fabby Card
For my first card, I decided to stamp one of the cameo images over again in gray. I picked the other girl cameo and stamped it in pink to let it stand out. And really, what other sentiment works best than "You're so fabby" from Fancy Phrases.

Cameo Color Card

The color combination comes from week one of the Summer Card Camp. I had a pile of cards ready for this week and then I realized that every single one of them was pink, grey and white. So I decided to try my hand at a little color.  Although I have issues with more than 2 colors. So I did what every other person who doesn't know what to do, I color-blocked. I did emboss a woodgrain but it's not so obvious in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to go see what everyone else has in store for you!

Belinda Chang Langner - you are here!

31 comments:

  1. Super!! Love the bright cameos - sort of Warhol like! The pink cameo with pearls - such fun for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh love all the Cameos and oval designs....so many options!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Belinda. Your projects are so full of color; something I didn't expect with Cameos. You ROCK woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color-blocked card Belinda! I love the white frame and the CAS look. You ARE so fabby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great designs on both cards Belinda! love the pearl necklace on the highlighted cameo and the fun colors on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, Belinda! Love your cards with these new stamps! The first one is so pretty, but I'm in loooove with the second one!! So pretty these colors and it's fun this way! Great idea!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards. Amazing use of colour. I love the pop of pink on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have rocked those colors, such a fabulous card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card for the challenge! I LOVE it cute and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards!! Really gorgeous esp the colour blocks on your second card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful cards, love them both, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. both are great but my fav is the color blocking on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great minds think alike - I'm loving the gray right now, too. That color combination on the last one is so intriguing. I might have to try it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards. I love the grey and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are fantastic cards, Belinda. I love the way you've included the whole 'family' of cameos on your second card - this would be great as home decor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fantastic creations!! The first is so elegant and classy. Love the string of pearls. And the second is so modern and fun!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So rich and gorgeous1 Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such cute cards! The cameo makes a very elegant background, and the color blocked card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the cameo color card! nice way of depicting a family unit! and pink & grey - always a fabulous cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun cards!! Love the use of the silhouttes!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cards! The pearls on the first add a touch of elegance and lovin' all the color on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, another inspirational design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these cards and looking forward to getting these sets in my hot little hands! Beautiful and creative as always!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are great. I really, really love those cameos and you used them wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Belinda! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete