Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From Up Top

I think I've said this before.
When I go on vacation,
I jam pack in everything.

Because in the short time I'm there,
I'm determined to see everything.
You just never know when you'll be back...

So in Europe, we climbed lots of church towers.
Lots and lots. And I loved them all.

The view from up top is just stunning.
This one happens to be Grossmunster in Zurich. 

A Europe layout means lacey vintage to me.
And another attempt at layering.

While I was at it, I partook in the BPC challenges.
One was issued by Suzy Plantamura to use banners.
I love me a good banner. And apparently Suzy loved mine a little too.
Thanks again Suzy! :-)

I also had some doilies that I managed to sneak onto the layout.
Almost as an afterthought though.
I just cut out the centers of the doilies and stuck them around my already glued down embellishments.
But shhhhh!


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

13 comments:

  1. Pure awesomness Belinda! Love this LO and the layering is perfect! So many fab elements on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout. I love your layering. It's subtle and doesn't take away from the photos at all. I also love that banner. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL layout! I love it all!
    xx
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! The clustering is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous lo, and the view looks like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That banner is beautiful!! Love the doilies - totally worth working them in last minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout. I particularly love the title!! Seems so fitting for your travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the banners - so fun and cheery! love how the pictures explain it all and that the journaling is a little footnote / memory jogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE this page! Such great colors together and that banner is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO pretty! Love the doilies and banner:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful combinations of colours and neutrals on your LO. Love it if you came and linked it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/sandys-challenge-4.html

    ReplyDelete