Friday, August 17, 2012

WMS August Blog Party

Blog-Party-Logo 70%25  
Blog party time!
Welcome to my little entry to the WMS blog party this month.
Where we're celebrating all things birthday.
A special day to celebrate

So I did a quick layout.
Super quick.
As quick as fox.

I have been all about layouts recently.
Partially because I've gotten obsessed with Instagram.
I take pictures of everything I eat.
Everything I wear.
Everything I see.
Just everything...
And that's probably why only I have 5 Instagram followers.
(The 5 friends I conned into following me.)

So this pic was taken on my birthday this year.
And I figured why not make a layout.
Because, really, when am I going to turn 29 again?
(Oh right, next year... and the year after that... and the year after that...)


The stars are stamped from Midnight Feast.
To some of the stars I added a touch of glitter and then on some, I added a little gem.
Can you really have too much sparkle?


And then for the star of the show...
I cut out those numbers lovingly (with a machine)
And then stamped and embossed the background with Heirloom Patterns.
And there you go...

Thanks for stopping by and do make sure to check out ALL the fabulous projects here!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Belinda. Happy Birthday. Super fun layout. I'd love to figure out instagram some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you did this super quick! I'm just jealous! Love the houndstooth peeking through the numbers and the close up showing off the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO! Love the cut out numbers with that pattern behind and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sparkly stars...
    and that embossed houndstooth is beyond perfection...
    love it!!
    And YAY for celebrating 29...
    and again next...
    and again...
    and again...*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so you're 29? So am I! LOL. Great layout - so clean ans fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love the embossed herringbone pattern behind the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout! The numbers with the houndstooth are stunning! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great layout Belinda! love the silver/gray/white - fun stars and herringbone numbers - happy 29th!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout . This is a very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout and the way you used the border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belinda, this is so perfect for a birthday and I love all of the silver. Such a clever way to put your age, using the number dies. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. B - you crack me up! but yes - sparkle is good! and the 29 is stunning - superb idea...! oh i pretty much take a pic of all my foods too...i think people are sick of seeing updates from me...but i'm a firm believer that food is a fun color canvas of tasty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belinda, you can turn 29 as many times as you want!! Love how you used the die cut numbers. And the silver and sparkle are so festive. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great layout, I love the numbers as apertures, and that fab grounds tooth pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You only live every day once - I say go for it - take the pictures!! This layout is gorgeous - I love the elegance of the silver, the great use of pattern and the negative die cuts - it's all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout--love the colors and the 29!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete