Saturday, June 27, 2009

TSG Challenge - I didn't forget!

Sigh, so I've been internet less for the last week at home at least.... so sorry for abandoning the blog kiddies! I haven't forgotten you! Although I do have a tendency to forget about birthdays... Hah. So when I got this set from TSG, I knew it was just perfect for me!

I just got this set recently and I love it already! I've been itching to ink it up for awhile and I'm not sure what took me so long... oh right, life. ;-) Anyways, they're super cute and I can't wait to use it for other cards as well!

To my favorite enabler (*cough*Ren-Yi*cough*), aren't these adorable? ;-) Cuter than robots even?

Ok, back to the card, this card is also for the TSG challenge this month -- to make a non-traditional shaped card.

It's been awhile since I've done anything but your typical sized cards so it was fun to try a different shape!

I pulled my nestabilities out and my circle cutter to make this fun little circle card. I also didn't want to have a seam in the front so I scored the "back" piece of my card and then glued it to the front.

What I like about this set is the ability to substitute either "Special Day" or "Birthday" in the space. :) Makes it fun to stamp in a different color or just write something yourself even. So for once, I decorated the inside. Pretty simply but still... it's the thought, right?


I glossed up that snail shell with some glossy accents since snails are traditionally slimey. At least the ones I used to poke at as a child were...

Stamps: Slow and Steady (TSG)
Paper: SEI (Dill Blossom), PTI(Dark Chocolate, Cream)
Ink: Noir Pallette
Other: Ribbon (SEI), Nestabilities, Circle Cutter, Glossy Accents, Copics

9 comments:

  1. Totally cute! I've been eyeing this set for a while...you may have pushed me over the edge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute!! I love the shape and the stamps are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- and I love the sentiment with the snail- Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very cute. Enabling? hmmm, how can I help you there? Have you seen the nestabilities to be released this summer? Check them out . . . you'll have a shopping list going in no time! (hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Think I'll be trying one soon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I love it! Great sentiment inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Congrats to you!!! LOVE your card... soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ADORABLE! I totally *love* your style! :)

    ReplyDelete