Thursday, July 19, 2012

Love

Lovey dovey layout time
Because that's how we roll on this blog.
And because I'm still swimming in engagement and wedding photos.
Despite the fact that it's been years since our wedding.


I tend to scrap photos that are printed already. Since I haven't had a chance to print vacation photos yet, when I sat down to scrap recently, this is what came out.


To add a bit of layers and texture without the bulk, I just sent my texture plate through the Grand Calibur. Love the look and I'll be doing it again with my layouts. Just imagine adding a touch of mist or some color to the embossing.



I stamped the flourishes from WMS's Flourishes - Scallops and Dots set. Love the little touch swirls can add to layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!




Crate Paper 680047 Story Teller Collection Kit 12 in. x 12 in.
Waltzingmouse Stamps Flourishes - Scallops and Dots
Studio Calico City of Lights Kit (April 2012)


7 comments:

  1. Pretty! You're making me feel guilty I have like no "lovey dovey" layouts haha :) :)

    Love that idea with the texture plate. Now there's an idea with the grand calibur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! i love the frame that you made and i do love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, Belinda! love all the elegant embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout. I love the embellishments, but really, really love the way you framed that wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda, I just saw this post (yeah I am way behind), and I L.O.V.E it!! Fab layout, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this!! The frame is perfect for the photo!! I'm now officially inspired to work on our wedding photos though it will have to wait until after the move. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete