Saturday, June 30, 2012

WMS July Release - Day 3

Welcome to the third day of the Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release previews! The DT and I will be sharing projects over the next several days featuring THREE new stamp sets that will be available for purchase at the Waltzingmouse online store starting May 8. 


Today we're all sharing projects with My Island. It has lots of fun components to build a fun beach scene. And of course, there's some great summer sentiments! For this card, I stamped the palm tree in the bg. The sunset is stamped on vellum so the tree image does peek through a bit in real life. 








Make sure to check out everyone else's fabulous creations!
Beeca Feekan
Clare Buswell


Julia Aston
Jennifer Holmes





14 comments:

  1. The perfect summery card. Great design and colour choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CAS card...this style is so hard for me but, you do it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the sunshiny image and colours, gorgeous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright, summery - simply gorgeous!! I do like the vellum panel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bold colors on this Belinda! love the tree stamped behind the sunburst and the banner sentiment anchors it all nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sunny card! Lovely!

    Lynn Wild

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I love the simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Belinda awesome beach scene! Love how CAS this is with such a big design impact! And your vellum panel is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo...love the bold yellow background and the sweet little sparkle in the tree Belinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these fabulous colors!
    And the blingey tree...
    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card. Wonderful CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Brenda, a simple yet very effective card. Makes me wish I was in the Islands now. TFS a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete