Thursday, June 28, 2012

WMS July Release - Day 1

Welcome to the first day of the Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release previews! The DT and I will be sharing projects over the next several days featuring THREE new stamp sets that will be available for purchase at the Waltzingmouse online store starting May 8. 


This is a fun little project with the set Fairy Princess. A fun set that works with Half Pint Heroes and Half Pint Heroines. I used the little frogs to create a fun little card. Claire always packs in fun little accompanying stamps and you can create fun little cards with them.





Make sure to check out everyone else's fabulous creations! Here is the full list of previews...
Lynn Mercurio
Mona Pendleton
Claire Brennan (owner)

17 comments:

  1. Adorable - your clean and simple style makes these frogs "jump" off the page (hardeharhar)...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant clean and simple card - I'm loving this cute frog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun CAS design Belinda with the three cute froggies sitting atop their banner sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FUN and Adorable card, Belinda!! I LOVE your CAS style and your card is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the CAS design on this card Belinda...such a great way to use that cute little frog without making it a totally "girl" card! Very sweet card and adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your CAS card, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the line up of frogs and the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your CAS style! The frogs are adorable - love the "Prince" in the center with the fancy crown! You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those frogs are fabulous! Perfect CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE the sentiment in craft with your darling frog trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an utterly adorable CAS...
    love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those frogs are the cutest. Perfect for creating a CAS card. Looks like that "prince" has a couple beauties vying for his attention. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card made me smile. It's fabulous.

    It's so nice to see some new stuff on your blog. I've missed your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These frogs are adorable. I use the "kiss me" sentiment on cards for my hubby all the time. Its so right on the money with this card, too.

    ReplyDelete